Atrium is reinventing the way legal services are delivered by combining modern technology and operational efficiency to deliver fast, transparent, and price predictable services to high-growth companies. Atrium aims to disrupt the $158B corporate legal services market. We’re based in San Francisco and have $75.5M in funding from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Greylock, First Round Capital, and more.
Atrium’s platform promotes collaboration between clients and their attorney to seamlessly manage corporate records, draft key documents, and track projects in one place, resulting in a vastly superior experience that enables our clients to focus on growing their business. Atrium has helped ~400 companies with everything from corporate governance and drafting commercial contracts to raising over $1B in venture capital. We are a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, operations and legal experts building products and tools that are changing the future of the legal industry.
As an Account Executive in our growing Sales Team, you’ll play a critical part in the continued success of Atrium. Your day-to-day will be working with startup founders and playing a huge role in helping them grow their business. At Atrium, you will be doing more than simply closing deals; you would be the frontline growing our startup ecosystem and bringing on the best startups as our partners.
Our sales team believes that sales is more than just a money-making vehicle; rather a journey to grow yourself through improving empathy and problem-solving skills. If you are passionate about self-development and would like to join a team that works incredibly hard, we encourage you to apply.
What will you be doing?
- Identify ideal customer segments and demonstrate Atrium’s value proposition through in-person and remote meetings
- Manage the entire sales cycle, including creating and executing outbound sales strategies
- Build, manage, and close a pipeline of prospective clients
- Help innovate on our sales pitch
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms, and renegotiate where necessary
What does success look like in this role?
- 2-5+ years of sales experience in professional services or SMB/MM SaaS sales with a track record of closing deals
- Power user of Salesforce or another CRM
- Excited and motivated to try new strategies
- Charismatic and has a high EQ to react deftly to different situations
- Not afraid to ask the “hard questions” to ensure business expectations are met
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and phone presence
- Deep passion for the entrepreneurial ecosystem - startups, VCs, accelerators
- Team player who actively collaborates with everyone on the sales team
What you'll get from Atrium?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We're not just a legal tech company disrupting an archaic industry, we're transforming how legal services are provided!
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders, including Justin Kan (Twitch founder)
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with equity, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus sweet perks like catered lunch daily, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.
Atrium is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Back to top