Working Student /Trainee Competence Center Genesys (m/f/d)
- Vienna, Austria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
• Depending on your personal interest, you support us in one of the following areas of the Genesys Competence Center:
o Software development
o Genesys integration projects
• Depending on the area:
o Implementation of software programs for the integration of different customer systems in the call center environment
o Customizing call center solutions with a focus on Genesys call center software
o Analysis and correction of software problems
• In current training (university of applied sciences, university, ...) or completed training (HTL, teaching) with a focus on computer science
• High self-motivation
• Proactive and responsible behaviour
• Excellent command of German and English
• Basic interest in new technologies
• Ability to work in a team
• Open and communicative
• Readiness to work for us min. 30 hours / week or full-time
• A varied and challenging job in international projects
• The possibility of direct customer contact and thus access to feedback
• Development opportunities depending on personal interests in the areas of software development, Genesys integration projects or in support
• Use of the latest software technologies in the area of contact centers
• Software integration of a wide variety of customer systems in the contact center
• Automated detection of business transactions
• Integration of chat bots, artificial intelligence in the contact center
• Mentoring for the first months and ongoing training
• International career opportunities
• Flexible working hours and working models for a work-study-balance
• Performance-oriented, market-oriented payment
We are legally obliged to point out that the collective gross annual salary at € 26.068,- (full-time basis).
We look forward to your online application at jobs.atos.net!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top