We're seeking for an IT enthusiast willing to get a big skills improvement supporting our team, here in Atos. As part of our international team located in Poland you will be engaged in supporting our English speaking clients in incident management.
This is a Junior position where you will have a training onboarding that will get you ready to become an IT professional. We believe that the only way to discover the best experts of tomorrow, is to support the best juniors today, and to go by your side along this journey.
- Leader in digital services with over 110,000 employees in 71 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times
- Almost 5000 people employed in 6 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wrocław, Opole, Kraków, Łódź
Your daily activities
- Handling incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers, helping them with hardware, software, and network issues
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the clients
- Keeping records of all customers enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
We wish from you
- Deep understanding of French (B2/C1)
- Good understanding of English (B1/B2)
- Eager to develop interpersonal skills in contact with native speakers
- Without professional experience, eager to get new IT skills
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true standout colleague
- Problem solving attitude and efficient task management skills
- Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
- Working experience is not necessary as on-the-job training will be provided
- Customer service experience will be an asset
- Flexibility and willingness to work on various shifts (24/7)
How will we make your life easier?
- Qualifications improvement: individual development plans, budget for development activities, and trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards.
- Build a team of sport enthusiasts.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you reimbursement for buying one.
- Guaranteed pool of points for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? You will have the chance through our courses.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will build together a positive work culture
Plus, you will have the introductory training and the opportunity to improve both your social and technical skills. Also, you will gain access to internal and external certified courses, giving you a chance to develop in several directions within the company, like:
- IT specialist: Windows desktop and server, Office 365, Citrix, VMware, McAfee, Linux, cloud solutions and all latest upcoming technologies
- Team leader: License 2 Lead, Manager on Duty, conduct coaching & mentoring
- Project coordinator: PRINCE2, Agile, PMI
- Process manager: ITIL (foundation & intermediate levels), License 2 Deliver
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.