Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As Windows and VMware Engineer you will take part with resolving incidents, making the changes, troubleshooting and making the analysis for problem resolution. You will work as a member of the team focus on operations services including transitions and cooperating alongside with Service Managers and Subject Matter Expert. You will be also responsible for creation of technical documents based on Windows/VMWare environments.
• At least 2 year of experience with supporting Windows and VMware environments
• Knowledge at intermediate level including installing, configuring , administering Windows Server
• Basing understanding of networking, storage and Active Directory
• Knowledge at Azure Associate level will be as a plus
• Knowledge about installing, configuring and managing VMware vSphere
• ITIL knowledge
• Good communication skills in English B2
• Good documentation skills
• Customer and delivery focused
• Responsibility and reliability
• Ability to keep calm, and perform under pressure
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work within a multinational team
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.