Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As VMware Architect you will:
• Contribute to Atos Hybrid Cloud development, infrastructure automation and configuration management using development languages and respective tooling
• Participate in innovative projects within hybrid cloud scope
• Work closely with portfolio and other Atos Towers/Divisions to execute and automate product roadmaps
• Be part of cross-functional Scrum organization allowing to develop into various areas of Cloud stack including networks, virtualization and orchestration/automation
• Produce the development artefacts through usage of CI/CD framework
• Act as L4 support for Cloud deployment and operations
• Collaborate using Atlassian toolset - Jira and Confluence
• Participate in PoC/PoV of brand-new vendor products
• Become part of new organization with DevOps as part of DNA
VMware Architect's qualifications and skills:
• Software developer or system/virtualization experience (5+ years)
• Experience with Ansible
• Understanding of VMware products (CAS, vSphere, NSX, vSAN)
• Knowledge of Java, Python or other enterprise class software language a plus
• Understanding of Agile development, SCRUM concepts
• Experience with CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Bitbucket toolset)
• Willingness to develop in various areas of Cloud scope including virtualization, storage & backup, hardware and networks
• Experience in working with public clouds AWS/Azure/GCP a plus
• Storage and backup portfolio experience a plus
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.