User Access Specialist
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- University degree in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical education
- Advanced English level (both written and spoken), German is an advantage.
- Knowledge in MS Excel - complex formulas for data validation and comparison, filtering and manipulation
- Very good communication and organization skills, high attention to the detail, analytical skills, work with fixed deadlines, desire to acquire further knowledge
- User Administration knowledge of a Business System will be considered as strong advantage
- IT Experience in the support of business systems is an advantage (ERP, CRM, etc.) is an advantage
- Responsible for the resolution of incidents, service and change requests, received through a ticketing system within the established service level agreements
- Responsible for granting and revoking user access in different applications (SAP, MS Active Directory, Remote Access, etc.) strictly following the User Access Management processes and corporate security standards
- Identification of potential unauthorized access
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of documentation (processes, procedures, manuals etc.) in the user access management area
- Design, build and maintain current Authorization concept based on new business requirements in accordance with the Security Standards
Some of our employee benefits include:
- On Target bonus
- Additional paid leave
- Daily food allowance
- Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
- Flex hours
- Home office
- Discount for sports cards
- Learning Hub
- Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top