Unified Endpoint Management Technical Architect
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Introduction to the position:
Our dedicated team of Technical Architects is looking for a new colleague!
The team is working on a variety of projects- large and international.
What you will actually do on the job and be responsible for:
- Creating service solution architecture and service design for modern Enterprise Mobility Management solutions
- Analyzing existing IT infrastructure
- Advising on service solution
- Creating technical service documentation for new services
- Presenting the solution to customer (service demo)
- Coordinating service setup in the customer environment
- Supporting Proof of Concept for new services/technologies
You are a phenomenal match, if you have knowledge and experience in:
- Workspace One functional components
- Workspace One Access setup and configuration
- Horizon View / Workspace One integration
- Policies and management options for Windows, Android and IOS devices based on Workspace One
- Android Enterprise
- Apple Business Manager integration
- Microsoft Autopilot
- Windows Application lifecycle management
- Co-management service (SCCM co-managed)
- Mobile application management
- Mobile content management (integration with cloud content management systems)
- Excellent English language skills
Other skills and competences we are on the lookout for:
- VMware Certified Professional - Digital Workspace 2019
- Experience in design and implementation of large-scale Unified Device Management services
- Basic Active Directory knowledge
- Basic cloud and network knowledge
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM
- Extensive written and oral communication skills (English)
- Office 365/WS-FED & SAML integration
- Rugged devices management
We mind our employees' personal happiness:
- You will advance your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? We are here for you!
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top