Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for...
Information security practitioners, system and/or network admins, forensic investigators, pen testers, malware analysts and threat hunters to join Atos CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) being a part of Big Data and Security division.
We're looking for people with confirmed experience in any of the above roles and who demonstrate real passion for information security.
What's the catch?
You will be working in a 3rd line team handling challenging cases and performing threat hunting activities.
We offer phenomenal development opportunities including:
- financing of world-class trainings
- and certifications
- combined with flexible workplace environment.
Know us better:
CSIRT team provides a wide array of services from incident response planning and analysis, emergency incident response and digital forensics to threat hunting. Should a breach occur, our team helps minimize damage, recover compromised data and preserve evidence for legal action. Despite incident response we strongly believe in Purple Team idea, hence we perform threat hunting our customers to proactively reduce attack surface.
What you should know?
- The position is open to EU citizens only
- it's an intelligence-driven job.
- we work in 5/10 mode (Monday - Friday rotational covering hours from 8AM to 6PM).
- Our office in based in Bydgoszcz, but fully remote work is possible.
Most common assignment types that you can expect:
- developing hypothesis based on threat intelligence,
- hunting with usage of technology like: EDR, NG Firewalls, Cloud Based Solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- nit-picking in the environment
- being part of the incident response process,
- performing malware analysis,
- educating users about threats and incident causes,
- while we're not working on incidents we're having fun by building challenges for our team-mates to seek and developing things that can help us in the cases to come.
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team's skills so if you're able to cover couple of these then it means you're looking at the right job description.
- very good social skills,
- fluent English (OK, this one is a requirement),
- memory forensics,
- filesystem forensics,
- network forensics,
- log analysis,
- EDR alert triage,
- malware analysis,
- very good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/Unix,
- very deep understanding of networking and common protocols,
- scripting in Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell.
This certificates can help you to stand out:
- GIAC certs on Forensics and Security Administration,
If you find yourself in the above words, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and relevant environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you form a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.