Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Planning, developing, managingand executingautomated software tests
- Designing and deploying of automated test framework
- Maintaining the automated test scripts
- Analyzingand reporting test results
How does it sound so far?
Signs of success
We found that the most successful candidates have the ability to take up complex cases and work effectively in an international environment. Additionally, they are reliable teammates and work with high precision.
Good level of English is required. It would be an advantage if you have German language skills.
At initial stage of a project, traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
- At least 4+ years of experience field of software testing, 2+years in tests automation
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver or Cypress
- Experience with Java programming and scripting (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and relational databases, as well as CI/CD tools
- ISTQB Foundation certification
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- Experience with Linux administration, Azure, AWS, SoapUI, JMeter/Loadrunner, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins and HP-UFT
- Knowledge of configuring/integrating Bitbucket, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Attractive salary package
- Possibility of fully remote work
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Pace to Work"
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.