Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
About our projects:
Currently we are looking primarily for several Test Managers to care for the quality of the complex banking system of one of our Clients - the biggest UK savings bank. Over 30 test engineers test here different web and mobile apps as well as core banking systems, working with such tools and technologies like Java, Selenium, SQL, Jira and HP ALM in Scrum and DevOps.
Test Leads, Test Managers, Program Managers, Portfolio Test Leads - there is a space for all levels of your experience, no matter if you used to lead only one project or had to deal with complex projects or programmes of work.
Interested in some other sectors rather than banking? We got also multiple projects from public sector for such Clients as European Commission or International Olympic Committee, from health sector and manufacturing.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in field of software testing
- 1,5+ years of experiences in Test Management
- Strong understanding of QA and testing processes
- Self-driven and ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in test team management
- Effective communication in English
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certificate
- Experience with payment types (SEPA, SWIFT, PSD2,XML/ISO payment message formats)
- Knowledge of German language
Your daily tasks would be:
- Defining test processes and test documentation together with project partners
- Leading test teams and test process (planning, coordinating and executing testing) across organizations
- Review and verification of test resource planning
- Checking detailed time schedules of tests and align plan with Project Manager
- Day-by-day tracking of preparation and execution status and test progress, handling critical issues and risk evaluation
- Managing and organizing E2E and UAT tests
- Defect management: balance priority, criticality, resolution plan and possible work around definition for open known defects
- Interacting with test and integration teams at establishing test environment(s), generating test cases and test data
How we work:
- We're flexible on working hours
- We offer full remote work possibility
- We have an awesome work environment with great people in our open space offices
- We take care of our health through private healthcare, life insurance and lots of activities;
- We give you the access to our knowledge library with courses from internal and external providers on all things IT;
Our recruitment is fully remote, you do not need to travel to our offices, we can meet online. We also believe that 2-steps recruitment process is enough to know you and your skills well, so you will not wait long for our feedback!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our websites: