- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
- Define test processes and test documentation together with project partners
- Lead test teams and test process (planning, coordinating and executing testing) across organizations
- Implementing long term strategy for product teams to verify updates and their multi systems interoperability
- Interacting with test and integration teams at establishing test environment(s), generating test cases and test data
- Manage and report findings and communicate relevant errors to project partners
- Manage and organize E2E tests and verification testing for existing and new use cases
- Day-by-day tracking of preparation and execution status and test progress, handling critical issues, risk evaluation of test works
- Review and verify test resource planning according to the relevant needs
- Check detailed time schedules of tests and align plan with Project Manager
- Defect management; balance priority, criticality, resolution plan and possible work around definition for open known defects
- Evaluate remaining risk and tests exit criteria if ambiguity between test strategy and test execution exists
- Driving and monitoring the update of the documents of understanding by project members
How does it sound so far?
Signs of success
We have found that the most successful candidates on the position are solution-focused with analytical skills and fact-based style. They easily collaborate across organizational boundaries due to their ability to work in ambiguous and fluctuating environment.
At Atos, we not only use our knowledge and skillset, we also improve and grow our experience by participating in international projects.
Skills we can't do without:
- 5+ years of experience in field of software testing
- 2+ years experiences in Tests Management
- Understanding structured test methods and processes
- Effective communication in English
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certificate
- Experience with payments knowledge (SEPA, SWIFT, PSD2,XML/ISO payment message formats)
- Knowledge of German language
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Pace to Work"
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top