Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
As a successful Technical Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for knowledge, technical expertise, and the team (about 5-10 persons) managing and maintaining bundle of new and inherited applications, platforms, toolchains and systems.
Depending on individual skills and knowledge you will be engaged in (but not limited to):
- Managingtechnical projects/parts of projects and act as a point of contact for business unit, project managers and technical teams,
- Identify and allocate resources,
- Monitor project tasks' progress on daily basis, follow-up actions, identify risks and problems,
- Implement decisions of management,
- Participate in tasks to ensure continuous improvement
Then you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience and interests in field of systems administration (Linux, Oracle, Microsoft Servers) and/or application maintenance (Java, .NET)
- Experience in leading technical teams
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience in direct collaboration with end customer along with technical solutions preparations will be a desired advantage
- German speaking/writing would also be considered as significant advantage
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.