Technical Engineer (WS1)
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
- Remote Support of End User desktops and laptops, mobile devices
- Incident and problem management handling to analyse issues and find solutions and/or workarounds
- Monitoring, maintaining, supporting, solving and optimizing EMM solution while making suggestions and adjustments to future needs.
- Resolving critical issues from the IT Service Desk
- Ensuring contact with the Manufacturer or a Software Partner
- Distributing and wrapping enterprise applications to devices
- Planning, building and deploying security device management policies\
- Automating daily tasks
- Participating in different projects within IT - migration, transformation, improvement, etc.
How does it sound so far?
Signs of success
The most successful candidates have great interpersonal and time management skills. They are self-starters and are passionate about IT improvements. They fit in our distributed team environment easily due to their easygoing approach.
Skills we can't do without:
- At least 3 years of experience with VMWare Workspace 1/Airwatch
- Experience with Windows 7 / 8-8.1 / 10 and Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016
- Knowledge about Active Directories
- Good level of English
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- German language
- Education in IT field
- Knowledge of GPO/DNS/DHCP/WSUS
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Good work-life balance
- Permanent contract
- Remote work
- Premium private health care and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Stores, restaurants and sport centers discounts
- Job security
- Challenging work
- Open and effective management
- Employees have influence over their tasks and priorities
- Opportunity for rapid advancement within the company
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top