Technical Engineer (SCCM)
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Remote Support of End User desktops and laptops, running a Microsoft Windows Client OS (Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10) x64
- Deliver all necessary updates to the Windows Operating System via SCCM
- Incident and problem management to analyze issues and find solutions and/or workarounds for that
- Operating System image creation/deployment/troubleshooting
- Upgrade Windows operating system to current build
- SCCM monitoring infrastructure / reporting / troubleshooting
- Upgrade SCCM to higher version
- Automating daily tasks
- Participating in different projects within IT - migration, transformation, improvement, etc.
How does it sound so far?
Signs of success
The most successful candidates have great interpersonal and time management skills. They are self-starters and are passionate about IT improvements. They fit in our distributed team environment easily due to their easygoing approach.
Skills we can't do without:
- At least 1 year of experience with System Center Confirmation Manager infrastructure and Image building
- Experience with Windows 7 / 8-8.1 / 10 and Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016
- Knowledge about Active Directories
- Good level of English language
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- German language
- Education in IT field
- Knowledge of GPO/DNS/DHCP/WSUS
- Knowledge of CDT/MDT/WDS
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Remote work
- Excellent remuneration package
- Premium health insurance
- Stores, restaurants and sport centers discounts
- Home office and additional perks
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top