Technical Engineer (AD)
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Enterprise-level support for Active Directory environment and management of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) infrastructure
- Directory integration with Microsoft Azure via Azure AD Connect
- Monitoring, backup, and restoration procedures for Active Directory
- Planning a Domain Controller and Global Catalog Strategy
- Ensure the security and integrity of system and product solutions
- Manage full Engineering lifecycle for AD Enhancement efforts
- Develop PowerShell scripts for administration tasks.
- Respond to issues with logons, passwords, lockouts, etc.
- Respond to requests for Groups, OUs, Users, etc.
- Maintain Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and other security controls.
- At least 2 years of demonstrable experience with Active Directory management
- Knowledge of ADDS, ADLDS (users and groups managing, trust creation, AD recovery methods, FSMO roles)
- Knowledge of ADFS (installation, troubleshooting, migration, certificate replacement)
- Knowledge of ADCS (certificate creation, installation)
- Good understanding of DNS/DHCP/GPO
- Good understanding Kerberos/NTLM authentication protocols
- Experience with PowerShell for automation tasks
Nice to have:
- Experience of supporting Windows operating systems (2008/2012/2016/2019)
- Experience with Azure AD, AD Connect
- Experience with Domain Controller migration
- Domain recovery experience
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care and life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Annual leave of 26 days
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Place to Work"
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top