Tableau Developer - Digital
- Warsaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and expertly in the IT field.
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Designing and building complex Tableau reports, scorecards and dashboards, based on specifications as requested
- Designing and delivering end-user training and training materials; providing technical support as necessary
- Presenting information through different visualization
- Translating business needs to technical specifications
- Collaborating with teams to integrate systems
- Be a team technical leader in BI solutions in Digital world
Skills we can't do without!
- 3 years of experience in one of the following technologies: Tableau Desktop, Tableau Sever, Tableau Prep
- Advance SQL
- Ability to develop dashboards / reports from multiple data sources; including data from live database connections
- Ability to design new technical solutions to enhance existing reports and tools
- Experience in working with large datasets (hundreds of millions of rows) in different tools and presenting the information at multiple levels of detail (i.e. aggregated views that are drillable to granular levels)
- Ability to work in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment, matrix organization
- Good English language is essential - spoken and written
Skills we believe are nice to have!
- Experience in Python
- Understanding Modeling in a data warehouse
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neuro-diversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top