System Support Specialist
- Istanbul, Turkey
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net .
We are looking for aEOC Monitoring & Batch Operator who will have the following responsibilities :
- Perform monitoring function of all network, server, application, security and infrastructure configuration items in a 7x24 shift plan
- Apply ITIL based processes (Incident, Event, Problem, Configuration, Change, SLA management, etc) for operation of projects
- Perform scheduled maintenance activities and tasks
- Make escalation to 2nd level or 3rd level for higher troubleshooting
- Notify status of incidents to internal and external contacts
- Report activity and time spent during shift hour
- At least 1-2 years experience in System or Network Support Specialist position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer, Electrics/Electronics Engineering or related departments
- Basic practical knowledge of LAN/WAN/Security and related technologies
- Basic practical knowledge of Server systems, Operating Systems and Storage architecture
- PC literacy, ability to use office equipment, experience in MS Office products
- ITIL Knowledge
- Good command of English language
- No restrictions for travelling
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top