System Administrator - Linux, VMware
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are SIEM, Security Information and Event Management. We are responsible for implementations and maintenance of the SIEM infrastructures for internal and external Customers. We need to ensure constant security monitoring of IT critical assets and correlation of Security Events. We are working with multi-vendor platforms. As a System Administrator you will be responsible for ensure proper log collection from many types of servers. It will help you to manage the powerful application to understand and analyze all the data. Any wrong user behavior/pattern will be monitored and notified by you. Moreover, we collect and manage PB (peta bytes) of data and a thousand of alerts. Our portfolio and our team are getting bigger and bigger each year, thus new technologies and challenges make this job interesting. You have a chance to become a member of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) team, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
Your main duties will consist of:
- Arrangements of connectivity/storage/equipment for purposes of SIEM environments,
- Implementing security monitoring rules in a SIEM tooling, according to the business needs,
- Furthermore, building SIEM infrastructure for new customers during onboarding projects:
- you can help with creation of high level and low-level design of SIEM infrastructure,
- reporting progress of above tasks to Project Managers.
If you have two of the following - apply, if more than two - you MUST apply!
- Linux knowledge (at least be familiar with management on CLI level, Rsyslog, network interface management, storage management),
- Experience in Linux administration and networking troubleshooting,
- General Security knowledge,
- Understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts,
- Knowledge about Security Information Event Management systems (McAfee ESM, Sentinel, Intel, QRadar, RSA, Splunk or other),
- Developer skills with scripting in Perl, Python or Bash,
- in a plus: understanding of Project Management concepts and understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts.
Things we are looking for?
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team's soft skills so if you're able to cover couple of these then it means you're looking at the right job description:
- Ability to work well in an international team,
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work,
- Good analytical skills,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Experience in working with customers,
- English spoken and written on at least B1/2 Level.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top