Support engineer with German
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Atos has a great opportunity for German speakers with technical skills. For this position we provide extensive training on the Genesys software!
What you will do on the job:
- Monitor and proactively maintain the environment to ensure a stable operation;
- Provide level 2 support for issues and problems; investigate customers' concern calls;
- Help team to meet or exceed defined Service Level Agreements;
- Management and maintenance supported infrastructures;
- Provide on-call support for the corporate environment.
What are we on the lookout for:
- Good analytical skills;
- Technical education;
- Virtualization and Windows Server knowledge;
- Basic network and voice knowledge;
- English on min. B2 level;
- German on min. B1 level
WE CARE ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES' PERSONAL HAPPINESS THROUGH:
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to take part in conferences and gain international certification;
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist;
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding;
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one;
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams;
- Every month we will subsidize commuting;
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us;
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions;
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments;
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities;
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top