Staż - VB.NET Masters
- Opole, Poland
We are looking for trainees in software development area to join our digital teams working with NHS Scotland. Teams are responsible for developing and delivering and maintaining a range of digital products that are used across the service (like Telecare and Home Health Monitoring).
In your work activities you would be expected to:
- review, maintain and improve current systems, produce clean, secure and efficient code that meets required standards and technical specifications
- collaborate with other members of the service team throughout the software development life cycle
What do we require?
- .NET Framework and VB.NET programming (or a basic knowledge for an entry level)
- Understanding of good OOD and development practices, ideally connected with experience in using some forms of tests, continuous integration & delivery
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (the newer the better)
- Languages: good command of English
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Back to top