Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As a Sourcing Science Specialist, you will be working to identify, engage and attract the best talents to join the Atos global organization! You will analyze supported labor markets, employment and hiring data tools, and internal recruitment intelligence to outline and define sourcing standard methodologies and efficiencies.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Help guide all recruitment teams to make more thoughtful, data-driven business decisions
- Build and lead sourcing strategies, identifying the standard methodologies and work with recruitment analytics teams to further improve recruitment critical metrics and SLAs.
- Build, assess and maintain recruitment sourcing strategies, identify and document standard methodologies for different types of hiring
- Improve the sourcing and recruiting capacity through enablement and optimization of internal employee networks and referrals. Support and interact with campus management, drive internal hiring, diversity and inclusion, alongside other various global initiatives
- Influence business decisions by conducting market research. Analyze and present data from multiple sources and 3rd party software systems related to available talent. Alert key partners about any roadblocks that might arise during sourcing initiatives
- 4+ years of progressive Talent Acquisition or Human Resources leadership with strong recruitment and sourcing experience
- Mentoring experience, including a proven track record of driving organizational improvement and optimization within Recruitment, will be an advantage
- Strong capability and confidence in delivering presentations using Microsoft Excel and/or other MS Office/Project Management tools; intermediate-to-advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience including formulas and pivot tables
- Well-versed with sourcing techniques and internet-based channels
- Exposure to foreign labour markets mapping is a plus
- Fluency in English
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.