Solution Manager (f/m/d)
- Vienna, Austria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Would you like to work for Europe's biggest IT service provider?
We are currently looking for a
Solution Manager (m/w)
The Solution Manager is responsible for managing a team of professionals in the development of innovative, creative and compelling Infrastructure and Data Management solutions required to win profitable new business for Atos. The Solution Manager is the single point of contact for the Sales Manager, Client Executive and Client for the purpose of developing solutions consistent with the win strategy related to new business and deal renewals. The position actively participates in bid activities such as overseeing the solution design, solution costing, participating customer offer negotiations and hands over the solution to the Transition and Delivery teams for successful transition of the engagement to a steady-state delivery model.
Specifically, the Solution Manager is responsible for
- Analyzing client requirements
- Defining the solution strategy based on Atos' portfolio in alignment with the Sales Manager
- Creating a rough technical concept considering the cost-benefit factor
- Deepening the solution design in collaboration with the technical experts
- Preparing, presenting, and negotiating the solution with the client as well as Atos management
- Refining the solution based on client feedback
- Handing over the solution to the transition project teams
- Experience in designing technical IT solutions (e.g. Workplace, SAP, Cloud, Datacenter)
- Knowledge of current technical products, trends and solutions
- Basic knowledge of contract law, commercial facts, and project management
- Proficient use of MS Office products
- Presentation and moderation capabilities in technical and strategical manner
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and German language
- Enjoy working in an international team
- a versatile and challenging area of responsibility in a pleasant atmosphere and within a highly qualified team
- flexible working hours, home office and models to ensure a balance between work and family
- training on the job as well as further internal and external education
- diverse benefits (corporate co-financed lunch, discounts)
The minimum yearly salary for this position amounts to 70.000,- on a full time basis. Your actual yearly salary will be adjusted according to your qualification and experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top