Solution Manager Afrique
- Casablanca, Morocco
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As part of the Africa Infrastructure and Data Management (IDM) organization, this role is responsible for the management and development of the Africa IDM(TS & Cloud) business and the related organization. There is a matrix organization with a double reporting line; directly to the Head of IDM Africa and dotted to the Head Of presales MEA.
Previous Experience :
- Wide and proven knowledges on IT Infrastructure Solution (Servers, Storages, Networks, Backup, Cloud infrastructure, ITSM) ;
- Relevant experience as PreSales Manager in IT outsourcing and transformation projects with a strong track record in growing market share in existing and new clients ;
- A proven track record in managing communications internally and externally at strategic and senior Management level ;
- Experienced in creating an International PreSales multi-cultural community ;
- Experienced in leading and motivating a large unit in a pressured work environment ;
- Management experience in a global matrix organization ;
- IT Infrastructure deployment management proven experience.
Behavioral Skills :
Business and PreSales Focus:
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for additional business with large bids customers;
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities to create added value for both the client and Atos;
- Support Atos internal organizations within large transversal bids.
- Acts proactively on business developmenttowards Large Bids customers.
- Recognizes and appreciates cultural differences amongst people;
- Encourages everyone to feel that they are an important part of the organization and add value;
- Supports others to learn and develop;
- Helps employees to obtain a better understanding of their strengths and development areas, interests and ambitions;
- Support local IDM entities in Africa ;
- Encourages positive and constructive feedback on performance, ensures the development of key talents and also addresses non-performance;
- Builds relationships with large bids customers based on mutual trust and respect;
- Maintains constructive relationships with large bids customers even when issues arise;
- Is seen as a well-respected sparring partner at different levels of the large bids client organization.
- Demonstrates courage in pursuing goals and objectives;
- Identifies and overcomes barriers to success;
- Inspires others towards a clear future direction;
- Inspires others to take actions;
- Acts as an effective sponsor for major change initiatives.
Other Knowledge & Skills :
- Ownership and commitment to deliver results,
- Excellent leadership skills being able to build successful PreSales teams, providing clarity and direction;
- Strategic perspective, keeping overall objectives and strategies in mind;
- Understand the IT strategic trends, and knows how to articulate these trends with the IDM Strategy in Africa ;
- Good written and spoken English and French ;
- Understanding of the different sectors within which Atos operates.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top