Solution Architect - Cloud Contact Center
- Brussels, Belgium
Are you the Presales Solution Architect we are looking for?
At the core of the Atos Digital Workplace portfolio, Unify technology enables organizations of all sizes to transform the way they collaborate, creating a more connected and productive workforce which can dramatically improve team performance, individual engagement and business efficiency. Unify products represent a strong heritage of technology innovation, reliability and flexibility. Their award-winning intuitive user experience can be delivered through almost any device and in any combination of cloud or on-premise deployment. Augmented by Atos' secure digital platforms, vertical solutions and transformation services, they set the global standard for a rich and reliable collaboration experience that empowers teams to deliver extraordinary results.
The Solution Architect has responsibility for design, architectural integrity, conceptual proof and output of the total solution based on customer requirements. Scoping the service for the end-customer and acting as an Expert in a Global Team. Support local Presales /Sales for multiple tasks like customer meetings, demo's, costing of the service, response RfI's and RfP's etc..
• Design, calculation and provision of highly complex customer-specific solutions with an ensured delivery capability
• Creation of customer documents such as "Scope of work". Expenditure costing for solution contents / services
• Presentation & demoing of solution concepts at end-users / partners at management level
• Further development of solution scenarios. Preparation of documentation for multiplicative solutions Technical requirements:
• NiceInContact CXone multi-year experience in same area as described for this role. Understanding / Skills for integrations - beneficial
Who are you?
• At least 2-3 year in an equivalent Solution Architect role for Contact Centers for NiceInContact Cxone or Genesys Cloud
• Preferably Master or bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
• Customer facing profile with excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
• Presentation & demo skills, able to run Workshops
• Fluent in English & French Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and clients across all business sectors. We operate under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Unify is the Atos brand for communication and collaboration solutions.
Why waiting? Join us
For more information about this interesting step in your career you can contact Sander Schaffelaars, 0031-6-46853377. Interested in applying? Please upload your resume on our website or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top