Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Analysing, designing, handling and executing software tests
- Identify, report and track defects in defect management tool
- Prepare test data, evaluate the results and prepare status reports
- Collaborate with development team and business analysts team
How does it sound so far?
Signs of success
Successful candidates have the ability to take up complex cases and work effectively in an international environment. Additionally, they are reliable teammates and work with high precision.
At initial stage of a project, traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
Skills we can't do without:
- 1+ year of documented experience in field of software testing
- Understanding structured test methods and processes
- At least B2 level in bothEnglish and German
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- ISTQB Foundation Course or Certificate
- Knowledge of SQL
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Possibility of fully remote work
- Premium health insurance
- Stores, restaurants and sport centers discounts
- Permanent contract and job security
- Home office and additional perks
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.