Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
- Prepare the tests conditions and their mapping against project requirements
- Execute designed tests, log the actual results and compare them against desired results
- Identify discrepancies, report problems and acquire sufficient evidence to enable diagnosis and correction of faults
- Re-test fault resolutions as directed by the Test Team Leader or Project Lead
- Coordinate and collaborate with suppliers, teams and team leaders
How does it sound so far?
We found that the most successful candidates have great interpersonal and good analytical skills. They are self-starters and fit in our distributed team environment easily due to their easygoing approach and reliability.
At initial stage of a project, travelling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks can be required.
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing
- Experience with test management tools e.g. HP ALM, Zephyr, Xray or other
- Experience with testing defect tracking tools e.g. Jira, Redmine or other
- Knowledge of SQL, REST & SOAP API testing with SOAP UI, Postman or other tool
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and SDLC
- Effective communication in English
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate
- Knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks like Selenium or Robot Framework
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Possibility of fully remote work
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Pace to Work"
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.