Software Test Engineer with Business Analytics/ Business Intelligence
- Warsaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Prepare the tests conditions and their mapping against project requirements
- Execute designed tests, log the actual results and compare them against desired results
- Identify discrepancies, report problems and acquire sufficient evidence to enable diagnosis and correction of faults
- Re-test fault resolutions as directed by the Test Team Leader or Project Lead
- Coordinate and collaborate with suppliers, teams and team leaders
How does it sound so far?
We found that the most successful candidates have great interpersonal and good analytical skills. They are self-starters and fit in our distributed team environment easily due to their easygoing approach and reliability.
Skills we can't do without:
- 3+ year of project experience in software testing in Business Analytics/ Business Intelligence, Data and ETL technology;
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter, MicroStrategy, Talend, Pentaho;
- Experience with SAP testing, SAP4Hana ideally;
- Knowledge of testing ETL/ELT on Hadoop/Spark platform.
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate;
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top