Software Test Engineer in Banking Domain
- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Prepare the tests conditions and their mapping against project requirements
- Execute designed tests, log the actual results and compare them against desired results
- Identify discrepancies, report problems and acquire sufficient evidence to enable diagnosis and correction of faults
- Re-test fault resolutions as directed by the Test Team Leader or Project Lead
- Coordinate and collaborate with suppliers, teams and team leaders
We found that the most successful candidates have great interpersonal and good analytical skills. They are self-starters and fit in our distributed team environment effortlessly due to their easygoing approach and reliability.
At initial stage of a project, travelling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks can be required.
Skills we can't do without:
- At least 2 years of testing experience, preferably in banking domain
- At least 1.5 years of experience as manual tester in different payment message formats (SEPA, SWIFT, Instant Payments, EPC Rulebook, PSD2,XML/ISO)
- Experience with testing tools (e.g. Jira, Jira Xray, HP ALM/Quality Center)
- Effective communication in English language
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- Knowledge of German language
- ISTQB Foundation Course or Certificate
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Pace to Work"
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top