Software Test Engineer in Banking Domain
- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
At Atos, together with our colleagues and partners from the UK, Germany, Netherlands and Italy, we care for the quality of the big banking systems and financial services. We are involved in testing of credit cards, foreign banking transfers, online banking applications and development of innovative banking products.
We work mostly in Scrum, DevOps or SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) projects, in teams that consists of both manual and automation tests engineers. In our daily job we use SQL, XML, Jira and test management tools like X-Ray, HP ALM or TFS.
As our projects are constantly growing, we are looking for the teammates ready to join our Digital Assurance practice as Software Tests Engineers and help us to build good software in a right way.
Who we're looking for:
- You have at least 1 year as a manual tester or in similar role (i.e. involved in UAT tests);
- You have experience testing bank apps - like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services, credit and debit card processing, back office banking transfer processing, etc;
- You are familiar with payment message formats (SEPA, SWIFT, Instant Payments, EPC Rulebook, PSD2, XML/ISO) - this is not a must, but we will appreciate that much!
- You have general knowledge about banking products - loans, deposits, bank accounts, credit cards;
- You can easily build test cases based on specified requirements
- You know the basics of SQL
- You know ISTQB theory and understand how to use it wisely (no certification needed!)
- You speak English at min. B2 level (German will be a plus too)
Despite technical skills it is always good if you:
- Have analytical mind and problem-solving skills;
- Know how to ask the right questions to get needed answers;
- Want to further grow in the test area (so we will be right beside you with our internal and external trainings).
- Analysis and review of the requirements for the tested system/application;
- Create test cases and execute them (functional tests, regression, integration tests);
- Defect management - bugs reporting, retesting and tracking till the closure;
- Closely collaborate with developers, business analytics and other test engineers;
- Create test reports;
- Participate in meeting with your team and Customer representatives.
How we work:
- We're flexible on working hours
- We offer remote work possibility
- We have an awesome work environment with great people in our open space offices
- We take care of our health through private healthcare, life insurance and lots of activities;
- We give you the access to our knowledge library with courses from internal and external providers on all things IT;
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top