Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space.
Would you like to be the part of the team that every day makes the world a safer place? Do you have courage to craft the future? Do you like solving puzzles and find challenges exciting? f so, we have something for you!
Application Modernization (AMS) is one of the largest Atos business practices in Poland. It employs over 1,000 IT professionals in the areas of BA, Testing, Project Management, Data Base, and Development. AMS executes contracts for more than 140 clients from various industries.
We are currently looking for Software Development Project Manager
Software Development Project Manager is member of software development project management department leading from small to large projects (Waterfall or Agile) in whole variety of sectors: Resources & Services, Public Sector & Defense, Telecom, Media & Technology, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Financial Services and Insurance, Aeronautics/Airspace.
Being in our PM Team you become empowered leader driving your team to deliver solutions to our worldwide well-known clients (e.g. European Space Agency, National Savings & Investment, Olympic Committee, European Parliament).
Your colleagues will be over 80 regular and senior PMs, working remotely or/and from one of our offices across Poland (Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz, Gdansk, Warsaw, Lodz, Cracow, Opole).
What will you do?
- Lead and monitor E2E internal and external corporate IT software development projects
- Collaborate with different groups of stakeholders (incl. sales and bid management teams)
- Support project acquisitions and business case development
- Initiate and set up complex projects in line with Atos Project Management, Software delivery and Service transition methods
- Build and manage multicultural project teams (recruit, develop work plans, coordinate team and sub-team activities);
- Record and promote experience acquired in the project
- Travel to customer locations (if needed)
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
Must have experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager (software development preferred)
- Demonstrated track record in delivering IT projects in international environment
- Practical knowledge of common project management methods and standards
Nice to have:
- Master's degree in area of IT Technologies
- SCRUM, AGILE PM), PMP® certification
What's in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform - shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children's Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
*Your benefits could vary depending on employment contract type
Boost your career!
Possible future roles:
- In Atos you don't have to change company to change project - if you feel, it is time we will help you change the role
- Growing your skills and experience to Senior PM proficient in software development in variety of industries
- Growing into senior positions like Program Manager, Portfolio Manager, Presales Manager, Client Partner, etc.
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR
- Interview(s) with a Manager/IT expert/project representative
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- Work like you want: remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
Please, attach your CV in English
If you are curious about this position and wish to find out more, don't hesitate and contact our recruiter Aleksandra. He will be happy to answer all your questions.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr