Software Architect Cloud Platforms (m/f/d)_ALT
- Aachen, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
You are the innovative mind behind these solutions, who represents us externally (customers, events and conferences) as an expert. Joining and networking in our global Atos Expert Community is explicitly supported and desired.
For this task you need a profound understanding of IT, a sound understanding of business processes and the resulting requirements, a passion for open source thinking, extensive knowledge of software development and architecture, as well as the ability to identify and develop company-wide solutions.
- You will create solution architectures for our customers and their requirements.
- You are working in the presales environment and are driving the development of our offers.
- Independent product demonstrations, proofs of concepts, benchmarks and comparable activities with workshop character for our customers
- Presentation of container- and cloud-based technologies and solutions to customers and partners
- You understand and evaluate our customers' requirements and advise them on our solutions and portfolio
- The topic of customer satisfaction is close to your heart
- Coordination of developer teams for the implementation of modern software architectures
- University studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable education
- Comprehensive knowledge of container architectures, DevOps and agile methods
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Openshift, Cloud Foundry or comparable solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Linux, especially with integration, deployment and operation of container solutions in public, hybrid or private cloud environments.
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Go, Typescript)
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel on business
- Solid knowledge of spoken and written English
This position must be filled at the location in Fürth.
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Mr. Kiril Draganov on +49 89 7007 13038.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top