Do you have a passion for technology, and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital transformation? Come join us!
Within the Atos organization we represent with more than 60 employees in our Mainframe-group in the Netherlands. On Global level, we are part of the Global Mainframe Organization and we have about 500 colleagues worldwide. We are proud to deliver the most outstanding IT Mainframe-services year after year to our customers known and active worldwide. Mainframe is still a modern platform with many innovations like blockchain, docker, dev-ops, agile, machine learning, etc.
As an IBM Mainframe Specialist, you will support our customers in maintaining the mainframe infrastructure. Lifecycle management on hardware and mainly software is part of the job. You will be responsible for the delivery of technical services, on specific mainframe software products. The services we provide to our clients are based on continues outstanding service levels. You will get trained and coached on the job to grow to expert level.
Who are you?
You are interested in technology, preferably mainframe technology, and customer success. You are a team player, and eager to participate in customer projects where you act as a representative for your team. You are excited to explore new product features, which can benefit the customer as well as Atos.
Besides your personal skills and passion for technology, we have a few must have requirements:
- Bachelor level, preferably with a technical specialisation
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical focus and problem resolution skills
- Entrepreneurial and creative skills
- "Can do" mentality
- Problem solver
- Customer focus
- Defining ideas and opportunities in any sense.
What we offer you
- A good salary and attractive extra-legal benefits (like an end-of-year allowance and a pension scheme)
- 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working comes in many forms at Atos. From part-time working arrangements to flexibility in where you work, when you work, and how you work
- You will be part of Young Atos, our young professional team
- Your salary increases two times a year
- The opportunity to work on complex projects for attractive clients where you can develop yourself
- Excellent (international) career opportunities
- Comprehensive training and development programs
- Contribution to a very experienced team with a broad scope in IBM Mainframe technology.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify.
At Atos, our ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply. Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles