SIEM SOC Analyst
- Pune, India
Total Experience - 5+years
Job Location - Pune
Job Description :-
SIEM SOC Analyst (L2)
• Investigation and qualification of L2 incidents
• Access to tiers tools for investigation
• Proposition of specific recommendations
• Incident analysis for correlation rules design and implementation
• Security crisis information gathering
• Forensics on medium complexity incidents
• Updates knowledge base regularly and immediately if required
• Designs and deploys correlation rules
• Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
• Investigate and solves security breaches and other cyber security incidents and provide incident response.
• Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
• Document and report security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
• Support and back up L3 about major incidents with assigned and identified tasks by L3
• Work with security teams to perform tests and uncover network and application vulnerabilities.
• Fix and adjust detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
• Stay current on IT security trends, intelligence and news.
• Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
• Min 3 years of SOC Level 1 and Min 2 years of SOC Level 2 experience.
Back to top