SharePoint Technical Team Leader
- Budapest, Hungary
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are looking for professional for the following position:
Sharepoint Technical Team Leader
Your role will be:
- Development and evolution of custom software products used worldwide by hundreds of thousands of users
- Leading the local team of 7 developers with the help of a Scrum Master. This point is mostly about technical leadership, but we do count on you in some people management tasks as well
- Participating in the complete lifecycle of application development including testing and deployment
- Act as a professional consultant when it comes to technical decision making and answering client needs
We are looking for you if you have:
- Several years of experience as a Sharepoint Developer (we use Sharepoint Online, SPFX, CSOM, JSOM)
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET frameworks
- Desire to learn and work in a Scrum team
- Team and quality-oriented consulting mindset as we consider our customer a partner in work
- Good spoken and written English, the local team is Hungarian, but they are in everyday contact with the colleagues in Switzerland and the foreign customer
What we offer:
- Continuous individual development, as you can see in the description, the team uses a wide range of technologies and we are planning to train you to their level if you miss something now
- Work in a friendly local team (this team is the longest running one in our office) as part of a challenging multinational environment
- Excellent work/life balance, flexible working hours, right now we all are working from home but as the virus passes this may change
- Competitive remuneration package with cafeteria and a health insurance program
- Business trips abroad once in a while
If you are ready for a new challenge, join us! We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top