- Budapest, Hungary
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for professional for the following position:
Your role will be:
- Development and evolution of custom Sharepoint solutions used worldwide by hundreds of thousands of users
- Working independently on your own tasks while maintaining a strong team dynamic in an international team
- Participating in the complete lifecycle of application development including testing and deployment
- Act as a professional consultant when it comes to technical decision making and answering client needs
We are looking for you if you have:
- Several years (3+) of experience as a Sharepoint Developer and web development skills
- Knowledge of C# and .NET frameworks
- Team and quality-oriented consulting mindset as we consider our customer a partner in work
- Good spoken and written English, the local team is Hungarian, but they are in everyday contact with the colleagues in Switzerland and the foreign customer
What we offer:
- We follow Scrum methodologies in our daily operation
- Work in a friendly local team (this team is the longest running one in our office) as part of a multinational environment
- Excellent work/life balance, flexible working hours, right now we all are working from home but as the virus passes this may change
- Competitive remuneration package with cafeteria and a health insurance program
If you are ready for a new challenge, join us! We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top