- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What will you be responsible for:
Employee in this position is professional specialized on SharePoint support, development and integration. As member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- designing new features based on OOTB or custom solutions,
- gathering and specifying requirements from the business,
- providing functional and technical analysis for custom solutions,
- implementing new features as per approved design,
- reviewing code,
- being involved in roadmap/architecture planning,
- being involved in creation of deployment build/release pipelines and configurational/deployment scripts
- providing technical oversight to the Microsoft 365 services - mostly SharePoint Online
- You will work with variety of technologies like C#/.NET, PowerShell, PnP, jQuery, SQL, but also ReactJS, Office 365, .NET Core, Azure Services, SharePoint Framework depending on the application's architecture.
- To be suitable for the role an ability to solve complex problems and effective communication in ENGLISH is required.
What do we require:
- Experience in any SharePoint (2013/2016/2019/Online) development
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Good knowledge of .NET and C# programming
- Good knowledge of PowerShell programming
- Good knowledge of Azure services
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of one or more of the following web technologies: HTML, CSS, XSLT, WCF, WWF, React
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top