Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are looking for:
The global tower Global Tooling Services (GTS) develops, deploys new deals and operates a number of ITIL standard service management solutions within ATOS Infrastructure and Data Management.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Analyzing development requirements
- Building and presenting solution designs
- Analyzing and resolving L1-L3 tickets on a daily basis
- Rapid prototyping, creating, enhancing and improving existing functionalities
- Maintenance and keeping up-to-date documentation
- Taking part in the testing and deployment activities
- Cooperation with ServiceNow L4 support
- Regular monitoring - manual task (no cockpit)
- Creation of work instructions, requesting work instructions and review
- Data tasks (AUDL customer implementation and support, maintain cities & locations, job-families and profiles)
- The expectation for this position includes participation in requirement analysis and review sessions, design reviews and SCRUM meetings.
- Joining weekly cross-meeting / troubleshooting meeting
- Participation on handover meetings DEV à OPS (part of release)
- Collaboration with the implementation team
- Knowledge of ITIL standard methodologies
- Experience in L2, L3 support
- Databases understanding (MySQL knowledge preferred, Oracle SQL)
- Technical documentation writing skills
- Good analytic skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work as a team member and deal with multi-task issues connected both with the client and engineers
- Very good command of English (B2+ level) and good social skills
- Good understanding of ServiceNow Modules: Platform, Application/Integration, Event, SRM, Data, Reporting, ITSM, SACM would be considered as an advantage
- Finished ServiceNow administration training is a plus
- Experience in manual testing might be an advantage
The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.