Service Delivery Manager with English or German
- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
What you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining good customer relationship incl. customer satisfaction monitoring
- Contract management (incl. involvement in a presales phase, ongoing contract maintenance and triggering of invoicing)
- Engagement in all service lifecycle phases (from Service Strategy till Operation through Continual Service Improvement)
- Service delivery at expected quality level, SLAs, costs and contractual framework in every phase
- Direct supervision of project or service team incl. team coaching and motivation
- Management of internal and external service providers and management of sub-projects
- Create strategies to maintain, improve and develop service delivery which supports business growth
What we require:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT service management (SLAs, escalation management, contract management etc.) in large scale environments
- Practical experience as SDM, developing and implementing new IT services / service architecture in a global environment
- Leadership experience in managing distributed, international teams
- Ability to evolve in political context and to step in a difficult situation when necessary demonstrating flexibility and creativity in problem solving
- Strong service delivery focus and ability to continuously improve the delivery processes through DevOps pipe implementation and team coaching
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good customer facing and influencing skills
- Organizational talent, working independently, with initiative and customer focus
- Analytical thinking and capability to plan and implement improvement actions
- Certified in IT Service Management (at least ITIL V3 Foundation)
- Certified in Project Management
- Fluency in English and/or German (spoken and written)
- Nice to have: SAP basis (service)
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top