Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Our Testing Department is growing and currently hiring Integration, Automation, Performance and Manual Test Engineers! If you want to join an international, fast-growing environment and work with wide portfolio of technologies - this is the right place for you!
To be successful on the position you need to be able to take up complex cases and work effectively in an ambiguous and dynamic environment. Additionally, we are looking for reliable teammates who have high attention to detail! Effective communication in English is required.
At initial stage of a project, traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
Skills we can't do without:
(it may differ depending on the specific position):
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Engineer
- experience with Soap API and/or REST API
- Experience in Scripting
- Knowledge and experience with databases
- Knowledge of SoapUI, Postman or similar
- ISTQB Foundation certification
- Experience with testing tools (e.g. Jira, Jira Xray, HP ALM/Quality Center)
- Experience as manual tester in different payment message formats (SEPA, SWIFT, Instant Payments, EPC Rulebook, PSD2,XML/ISO)
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- Experience with XSD and WSDL
- Experience with Tricentis tools - Qtest and Tosca API
- Knowledge of Python, AWS, Azure, Scala, Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, NoSQL
- Proficiency in German language
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care
- Life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings.
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Pace to Work"
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements.
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.