- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are looking for:
The global tower Global Tooling Services (GTS) develops, deploys new deals and operates a number of ITIL standard service management solutions within ATOS Infrastructure and Data Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing development requirements
- Building and presenting solution designs
- Rapid prototyping, creating, enhancing and improving existing functionalities
- Maintenance and keeping up-to-date documentation
- Taking part in the testing and deployment activities
- The expectation for this position includes participation in requirement analyze and review sessions, design reviews and SCRUM meetings.
- Experience in ServiceNow platform
- Practical knowledge of Web Services - REST/SOAP
- Expert skills in presentation layer concepts such as progressive enhancement, responsive design, MVC, object-oriented development
- Experience with Frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Familiar with relational databases
- Good understanding of ITIL and Software Development Lifecycle
- Working in a fast-paced environment within international teams
- Good team working / social skills
- Methodical and focused approach to work
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Experience in working with customers
- ServiceNow certifications e.g. CSA, CIS etc.
What we offer?
We can offer you a ServiceNow Developer job in a growing international company.
The possibility to develop advanced software solutions in international environment and explore the newest technologies.
We mind our employees' personal happiness:
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How You can apply? If you wish to apply for this position and be part of our team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top