Senior Security Project Manager
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As a CyberSecurity Services Senior Security Project Manager, you will be responsible for setting up and delivering complex solution projects realized by international teams working around the world, as well as overall on-time, on-budget and in-scope delivery of projects, using ground breaking tools, technologies and approach. You will have a chance to gain knowledge and experience in CybersSecurity Services and Products.
As a PM you will be in at the frontline of communication with clients and within project teams, managing 2-5 projects at a time. Your task will be to coordinate, support and motivate teams consisting of Engineers. You will be responsible for processes that will allow you to streamline your project management: after-action reviews, interaction retrospectives and scoping sessions.
What joining Big Data & Security means?
- CyberSecurity projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- making an impact on our existing processes and building new ones - we're always open for forward-thinking ideas,
- a clear and flexible career path,
- working with a team of 5+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings.
What are a Senior Project Manager's duties?
- understanding the business of our clients, and working in a way to help them grow and succeed through our services,
- assisting our clients in making key decisions at every stage of product development,
- defining and developing project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and partners,
- following delivery phase of the project, ensuring proper communication within the team, monitoring progress and quality of work delivered,
- handling and monitoring project constraints - schedule, scope and costs,
- monitoring and reporting project performance, progress and risk status,
- reviewing and improving the current processes, creating new ones, implementing novel tools and solutions,
- being ready to face unpredictable situations and coming up with the best possible solutions.
- you have an in-depth knowledge and broad experience in leading diverse IT projects (at least 3 years),
- you are well-versed in the project management methods and standards - PMP® certification highly desirable,
- you display a dedicated attitude and assist clients in choosing the best solution possible,
- you easily understand clients' needs in various business models,
- you have a decent technical knowledge and can smoothly communicate with engineers,
- you have an excellent command of written and spoken English,
- experience in CyberSecurity projects will be consider as an advantage.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top