Senior Security Engineer in SOC T2
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
You will be a part ofSOC Tier 2unit, acting as a second point of communication for all services related to information security.
What you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing incidents/alerts from Tier 1 (T1),
- Confirming them as real incidents or discard as false-positives,
- Shaping the way contracts are delivered from SOC:
- by taking part in the onboarding,
- by attending meetings with the business client,
- by transforming expectations into configurations and workflows,
- Correlation rules fine tuning.
Then you should have:
- IT Security experience
- Proven SIEM background (minimum a year experience with SIEM Tools, good addition will be knowledge about log sources/correlation rules).
- Experience in one of the following fields: OS administration, Network, Active Directory, Linux, Penetration tests, Vulnerability management, Antivirus software, Proxy, Incident response
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification,
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist,
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding,
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one,
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams,
- Every month we will subsidize commuting,
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us,
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions,
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments,
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities,
- We will build together a positive work culture.
Please, attach your CV in English.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top