Senior SAP Treasury Consultant
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- Deliver end-to-end solutions under the role of Senior SAP Treasury consultant;
- Participate in SAP solution implementation projects (business requirements reviews, system configuration, test documentation and execution, issue identification and resolution, post go-live support);
- Deliver support services in FI or FSCM applications;
- Analyze business processes and propose system solution design within Treasury and Cash management area;
- Closely cooperate with different teams on cross-functional problems;
- Prepare technical and end-user documentation;
- Mentor and support junior consultants.
- At least 5 years of Treasury experience with 7+ plus years of SAP experience, including FI/CO experience;
- Deep consulting expertise of SAP TRM and Cash Management and participation in 2 full lifecycle project implementations;
- Deep knowledge of Cash flow forecasting and liquidity planning under S4Hana and participation in their implementation;
- Hands-on experience in BCM payments, IHC payments and payment interfaces;
- Ability to work in dynamic international environment, managing different types of tasks in the area of project delivery and support;
- University degree in Financial Accounting or IT / Computer Science or related field;
- Excellent communication & customer service skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Following qualifications are considered as an ADVANTAGE:
- Functional expertise in AP, AR, GL, AA area;
- Basic ABAP development knowledge (debug and simple code understanding);
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Very good ability to lead and facilitate meetings and workshops about cross-functional topics and solutions;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
S ome of our employee BENEFITS :
- On Target bonus;
- Additional paid leave;
- Daily food allowance;
- Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc;
- Flex hours;
- Home office;
- Discount for sports cards;
- Learning Hub;
- Referral bonus.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English
Back to top