Senior SAP MM Consultant with French
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
• Technical expertise and experience in SAP ECC 6.0 Materials management module
• Technical expertise and experience in SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) system
• University degree in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical education
• Fluent English
• Analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Pro-active learner and team player
• The position requires regular communication with:
- Business / key users
- Third party vendors
and excellent communication skills
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to be developed, tested and debug programs.
- Document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests
- Manage operational support, performing tasks within predefined SLAs
- FR language is preferable or strong advantage
• Provide application support for SAP ECC MM and SAP SRM systems, ensuring their availability and performance
• Deliver investigation and resolution of application issues (incident requests)
• Fulfill standard operational changes (service requests)
• Understand and follow the incident, change and problem management process
• Work under strict deadlines (Operational Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements)
Some of our employee benefits include:
• On Target bonus
• Additional paid leave
• Daily food allowance
• Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
• Flex hours
• Home office
• Discount for sports cards
• Learning Hub
• Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top