Senior SAP Financial Accounting Consultant
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Having in mind the COViD 19 situation, even now we are hosting online interviews in search of SAP Senior Financial Consultant
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 120,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Project delivery - Deliver assigned projects in the role of leading SAP FI expert, covering the complete scope for Financial Accounting and its integration to other ERP functionalities and external systems and solutions. Analysis of business requirements, system design, build and test, Go-live and post go-live support
- Participate in pre-sales activities - solution proposal and effort estimations based on business requirements, impact analysis and engagement with peers for complete end to end solution proposal;
- Deliver ERP system support services for SAP FI application (GL, AA, AR, AP) and interfaced external systems and solutions- manage and resolve requests on separate schedule and/or as part of scheduled package and release;
- Resolution and proactive management of systems problems.
- Strong professional consulting experience in SAP FI area;
- Knowledge and experience in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA) and the related authorization concepts;
- Very good ability to lead complex technical setup and solutions in Financial area and its integration with other systems and/or solutions;
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, managing different types of tasks in the area of project delivery and support;
- University degree in Financial Accounting or IT / Computer Science or related field;
- Excellent communication & customer service skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English required.
Would be considered an ADVANTAGE:
- Knowledge in Treasury, Collection and Disputes, Investment management, Real Estate;
- ABAP development knowledge (debug and simple code understanding;
- 4 full lifecycles of project implementation;
- Excellent Presentation skills; very good ability to lead and facilitate meetings and workshops for functional areas and integration alignment.
Some of our employees BENEFITS include:
- On Target bonus
- Additional paid leave
- Daily food allowance
- Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
- Flex hours
- Home office
- Discount for sports cards
- Learning Hub
- Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top