Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Will be responsible to:
- Maintain the Linux infrastructure.
- Acknowledge, troubleshoot and resolve tickets assigned to the team in a correct way.
- Escalate incidents internally or to 3rd party partners when required.
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific projects related to his/her specialty.
The Linux Engineer must have good interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
Preferably, he/she will be base in Eurocontrol premises in Haren with remote working possibilities. He will locally represent Atos vis-à-vis ECTL concerning Atos' Infrastructure Operations.
- Team Leader
In close relations with:
- ATOS' Infrastructure Operations Team
- Incident Manager
- Change Manager
- Problem Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- CMDB Manager
- Maintains and adapts the infrastructure (Linux server, Linux workstation, VWware);
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades , patches, hot fixes on servers,
- Linux Infrastructure: L2 Incident resolution, Problem resolution;
- Troubleshooting, co-ordination with third party suppliers as well as with the central IT department of the customer;
- Advises the project team and customer request;
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning;
- Maintains the relevant documents/manuals describing the system and its infrastructure;
- Could participate in standby 7x24;
- Provides input for Incidents/Problems/Defects post closure analysis to the Incident/Problem Manager and/or the Technical Team Leader;
- Provides input in order to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.
- Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h30 and 18h30 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
Employment and technical/certification requirements:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the specific ICT domains as described below
- At least 2 years' experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux;
- Experience with VMWare is an added value;
- Knowledge of server virtualization software (VMware vSphere, VMware ESX) is an added value
- Knowledge to support, install Linux server in VMWare environments;
- Knowledge to support, install Linux workstation
- Able to configure identity and access management (LDAP) and centralized IT security policy management;
- General knowledge on Azure (preferable knowledge)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes
- English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum B2, Ideally C1)
- Preferable 2nd language: French
- Preferably, he/she will be based in Eurocontrol premises in Haren, Belgium but this position can be also done remotely.
- Bachelor or University degree in IT or equivalent by valid professional IT certifications in the domain of administration/operations of RHEL / VMWare.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.