Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The primary purpose of the Linux Engineer is to provide technical support for customer's systems based on the requirements given on the Service Level Agreements. Such profile is also supposed to interact with other lines of support giving the advice in the Linux domain.
- Strong knowledge of Linux ( Redhat preferred but not limited at least on the level of the Redhat Certified Administrator)
- Strong background about VMware technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in administration & troubleshooting of operating systems
- Diagnosing, resolving and delivering root cause analysis for identified issues
- Be familiar with ITIL processes like incident, problem and change
- Good understanding of the network layer used in Linux domain
- Ability to analyze system logs, events and monitoring alerts
- Ability to automate administration tasks using shell scripting or any other programming languages
- Knowledge about Red Hat Satellite Server is a plus
- Experience with the complex cross technology environment is a plus
- Project experience is a plus
- Proven track record in VMware administration is a plus
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.