Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Senior Linux Administrator with Ansible
Employee in this position is a professional specialized on application support and application integration. As member of the team, you will be responsible for integrating and supporting Linux servers handling high availability payment applications.
What will you be responsible for:
- Linux systems integration
- automation of repetitive daily tasks using Ansible
- automation of Linux servers installation
- migration of application to Docker
- incident and problem management on production systems
- change management
You will work with technologies like Linux, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Activemq, openLDAP, ELK Stack, Zabbix in constantly evolving environment. Depending on your skills you would work more on Linux system or more on application domain.
To be suitable for the role an ability to solve complex problems and effective communication in ENGLISH is required. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
What do we require:
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems administration
- Basic experience in automating with Ansible
- Basic experience in Linux system installation
- Fluent communication in English.
- Reliability and precision at work.
- Team spirit.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in field of JBOSS application server installation and configuration
- Experience in field of Apache/Tomcat installation
- Experience in field of SQL
- Experience in field of ELK Stack or Zabbix integration
- Experience in migrating applications to Docker
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary and MyBenefit system
- Private medical care
- Private life and travel insurance
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Remote working
- Professional trainings and development programs (incl. foreign languages)
- Referral bonus
- Relocation allowance
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our careers page: https://jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
Here at Atos, we want all our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.