Senior IT Service Management Analyst
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The SeniorService Management Analyst will work closely with the Service Managers helping them ensure the smooth day to day running of the adopted ITIL processes. They will be responsible for leading one or more processes or ITIL disciplines. They will develop working relationships with individuals within our key suppliers, the business as well as other members of the IT & Change team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
This post requires someone who will work collaboratively with other staff, managers, and team leaders as well as offering guidance to the service analysts.
- Support the Service Managers to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the adopted ITIL processes.
- Provide guidance and support for the service management analysts and define and improve on key processes.
- Build and maintain effective relationships and communication channels.
- Assist in reviewing Service review packs to understand whether our Suppliers are meeting SLA requirements, and highlighting where trends might appear.
- Provide effective and timely responses to queries raised with the Service Management team.
- Identify and assist on service improvement opportunities across the AUK services.
- Assisting in the generation and publication of appropriate management information.
- Provide support, guidance and training to the IT and Business communities as appropriate and assist with the promotion and communication of the key ITSM processes to all parties involved.
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you will need a rich combination of experience, demonstrable skills and personal attributes. This is a full-time permanent role based inEdinburgh. See below to find out if you are the person we are looking for.
- Demonstrable experience in an IT Service Delivery environment
- Experience of service delivery involving 3rd parties; liaising with external suppliers and managing supplier reviews
- Working with Senior Managers and partners
- Identifying service improvement opportunities of key processes and procedures in previous roles
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Be a self-starter and willing to learn
- Positive, energetic & helpful
- ITIL v3 Foundation or equivalent experience.
- Educated to degree level or has equivalent experience
Skills we cannot do without:
- G ood knowledge and understanding of the ITIL processes
- Good knowledge and understanding around applying continuous service improvements across a wide range of activities
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top