Senior IT Recruiter with French
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Are you a hardworking and energetic recruiter who wishes to contribute to the success of our HR hub? We welcome all IT Recruitment talents with different seniority levels to join our Global HR Center of Excellence in Sofia!
The role profile:
As an IT Recruitment Consultant, you will operate the core of recruitment services within the Atos organization. Dedicatedly using a blend of market information and intelligence from our hiring and recruiting partners, you will source, screen and pre-select the best applicants and cooperate closely with business leaders and on-site recruiters on a final candidate shortlist.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval to offer acceptance
- Behave as innovator into strategies for identifying, attracting and engaging with the best talents, from branding and events, to sourcing and referrals
- Build up effective working relationships with various remote Hiring Managers across the EMEA region
- Manage and constantly assure a health and fruitful pipeline volume and velocity, as well as data integrity
- Identify key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of labor market, competition and external talent
- Build and maintain effective networks to improve transparency and attract top quality candidates from the IT space
- Successful track record in IT recruitment
- Well-established network across the technical arena
- Familiarity with social media channels and professional networks
- Real passion for the latest cutting-edge technologies and recruitment tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment with demanding hiring managers
- Outstanding advisory skills with the ability to influence others
- Proficiency in English and French
- Experience and market knowledge on external markets is a plus
Joining a truly international team, our package includes:
- Opportunity to acquire a well-recognized expertise on the market in an international and successful IT services company
- Excellent working environment in dynamic and intercultural teams - awarded Great Place to Work
- Outstanding career opportunities within the organization
- Attractive remuneration package
- 26 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours with home-office option
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance; multisport card; company events; food vouchers
- Office location in the heart of the city center
- Comprehensive training and development programs
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top