Senior Integration/ETL Developer
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Skills we can't do without!
- Data Integration/ETL development with strong data engineering and architecture knowledge around data warehousing concepts
- SQL development and optimization, and operational support models
- Practical experience in developing ETL/ELT on Hadoop/Spark platform using Java and/or Scala programming languages
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools required
- Good understanding of Agile software development methodologies required
How does it sound so far?
Skills we believe are nice to have!
- Perfect candidate should have hands-on experience with tools like Talend (Preferably) or alternatively Pentaho, Informatica or similar
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top